2013年9月12日星期四

The Doggie Bowl


As I have progressed through my dog training certification, I have learned that a lot of the information I have seen on television  or the methods that use  punishment in dog training  are not necessarily the best practices. There is a cliche that comes to mind when I think about training dogs, “you can catch […]





http://learningaboutpictures.blogspot.com/ We all take lots of photos of our animals. I took this to the next level when I asked my friend Lyndsey to takes some professional shots of my puppy. She has a blog on life through her lens and a recommend that you follow it. She is a wonderful photographer and I am […]





Update from the Delaware County Humane Society http://www.hsdcohio.org/ THANK YOU FROM ALL THE “89″! HSDC took in 89 dogs on the evening of July 13 from a hoarding case. 85 ADULTS HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!! From the bottom of our hearts and our 89 new ‘Guests’, THANKS! We also have plenty of food and treats too! […]





Have you ever spent one of those weekends with your dog where  each day brings a new surprise of fun and excitement? The 4th of July holiday was just that for my puppy POTUS. Not only was I home for four days in a row, but wherever I went he went too. Friday was spent […]





http://www.dogchannel.com/dog-magazines/dogfancy/dog-fancy-extras/1009-extras/airline-pet-policies-decoded.aspx I found this article on The Dog Channel’s website. I traveled extensively with my dog for the first year of his life and most of that was on a plane back and forth between Washington DC and Los Angeles. I would have loved to have a document that told me what the costs were […]





Housebreaking, potty training whatever you may call it can be a very stressful experience for a dog owner and a dog.  There is one resource that saved me from pulling out my hair and going slowly insane when I had to house train my dogs, How to Housebreak Your Dog in 7 Days. I live […]





Comments on the Canine Birthday Celebration. My little boy (all 86 pounds of him) just had his second birthday party. All the family dogs as well as some his human friends gathered together one Saturday night to celebrate any birthday. There was cake, presents and even some goodie bags that we sent to other canine […]


没有评论:

发表评论